Be a Volunteer
There are lots of things to do from bathing to socializing with the animals at the pound. Washing and painting of SPCA premises and kennels etc. You can also be of help in some administrative work.
Be a Volunteer:
- BE A VOLUNTEER AT THE SPCA – there are lots of things to do from bathing to socializing with the animals at the pound. Washing and painting of SPCA premises and kennels etc. You can also be of help in some administrative work.
- HELP IN OUR FUND RAISING ACTIVITIES – organize projects such as walkathon, dogathon, treasure hunt, fashion show, food fairs, cinema shows, dinner & dance etc.
- HELP IN OTHER (CONTINUOUS) FUND RAISING CAMPAIGN – collect recycleable items such as newspapers, aluminium cans, cardboard, plastic containers etc and donate these items to SPCA to raise funds.
- PURCHASE AND PROMOTE SPCA MERCHANDISE – purchase SPCA merchandise as gifts/souvenirs and promote them to family/friends.
- PROMOTE THE WORK OF SPCA – by creating public awareness, spread the word around on the work of SPCA. Promote kindness to animals and stop animal abuse and neglect.
- BRIEFING – all new volunteers are required to attend a volunteers briefing session. These are held on the 3rd Saturday of every month at 9am sharp (unless start time is specified differently in form below) at our premises (excluding Public Holidays). PLEASE NOTE: the date of the next briefing session is shown in the calendar at Events>Upcoming. If you are keen to join us as a volunteer, please complete this form to sign up.
- We are re-starting our volunteer briefings with the first scheduled on November 20, 2021. Due to the requirement for social distancing, attendance will be limited to 10 pax per briefing. As such, please do not submit your application if you cannot confirm your attendance for that month.
If you would like to register for a briefing, please complete the form below and then click “Submit”. We will respond by email to confirm your place. If you do not hear from us within 2 working days, please call 04 2816559 or email email@example.com