Be a Volunteer
There are lots of things to do from bathing to socializing with the animals at the pound. Washing and painting of SPCA premises and kennels etc. You can also be of help in some administrative work.
Be a Volunteer:
- BE A VOLUNTEER AT THE SPCA – there are lots of things to do from bathing to socializing with the animals at the pound. Washing and painting of SPCA premises and kennels etc. You can also be of help in some administrative work.
- HELP IN OUR FUND RAISING ACTIVITIES – organize projects such as walkathon, dogathon, treasure hunt, fashion show, food fairs, cinema shows, dinner & dance etc.
- HELP IN OTHER (CONTINUOUS) FUND RAISING CAMPAIGN – collect recycleable items such as newspapers, aluminium cans, cardboard, plastic containers etc and donate these items to SPCA to raise funds.
- PURCHASE AND PROMOTE SPCA MERCHANDISE – purchase SPCA merchandise as gifts/souvenirs and promote them to family/friends.
- PROMOTE THE WORK OF SPCA – by creating public awareness, spread the word around on the work of SPCA. Promote kindness to animals and stop animal abuse and neglect.
- BRIEFING – all new volunteers are required to attend a volunteers briefing session. These are held on the 3rd Saturday of every month at 9am sharp at our premises (excluding Public Holidays). PLEASE NOTE: the date of the next briefing session is shown in the calendar at Events>Upcoming. If you are keen to join us as a volunteer, please complete this form to sign up: