SPCA Penang currently has vacancies:
(1) (a) Support Staff, (b) Kennel Attendant
Your duties will cover every aspect of work at the shelter.
- Assist the office in the feeding of animals at the shelter
- Ensure that the building and compound is clean
- Cleaning of kennels and cattery when assigned
- Assist in the maintenance and cleaning of Kennels & cattery
- Painting of kennels, cattery, building etc.
- Lysol kennels that falls empty after a dog is adopted or euthanised
- Sweeping and mopping the office daily
- Feeding, Dressing, Medication of all animals at the shelter
- Bathing and deticking all animals at the shelter
- Assist in fundraising and education activities whenever required (a) only
- Escort visitors to the kennels looking for adoption of animals whenever required
- Duty of an Inspector when assigned (a) only.
- Assist in the clinic on every Tuesday and Friday afternoons whenever required
- Other general duties whenever directed
- Able to communicate in English & Malay.
- Malaysian driving license preferable (a) only.
To apply for this position, please mail your resume as soon as possible to:
Jalan Jeti Jelutong
Or email to email@example.com. No phone calls 04 2816559.
Jalan Jeti Jelut No phone calls please.